2010年7月17日

[murmur] shall we talk

2009-02-04
sometimes, maybe it's not sometimes.
it's usually!

Remembering the first time I used the MSN is when I
graduated from the senior high school.
One introduced me that, and I added him as my friends.

After that, I went to the college. Inspite of
the college classmates, some of my junior and
senior school classmates also started to come to
the msn lists, amazingly even elementary school
classmates did that too.

By using that, my friends and I held many
class reunions.

In order to remember who is who ,I got used to
check the status of anyone shown on the lists.

And the status of them usually becomes the first
topic opening the conversation.

As we grow up, the conversations is not that taken
for granted. And I started to think of the Question.

shall we talk (now)?

--

tomorrow's the day back to school, go to get a
piece of paper that ends a connection but starts
a new journey

沒有留言:

張貼留言